2/01/2010

SOMETHING NEW AT WALGREENS

I really truly love Walgreens. For a product junkie like me,Walgreens has alot of little treasures. They also have great clearances. I love to go in and just look around. The problem is I cannot remember the last time I went in to "just look" and didn't end up buying something:)

I went in today to "just look" and I found something new by Tresemme. They now have dry shampoos. They have 2 different types. I wasn't sure which one would work the best with my hair. So...I bought them both.

The first one says Tresemme dry shampoo for oily/straight to normal hair. It also says waterless and oil and odor remover with mineral clay&citrus. This comes in spray form. The other one says Tresemme waterless foam shampoo for dry/curly to normal hair. It also says moisturizing cleanser with aloe vera and citrus. This one comes in pump bottle form like a mousse.

I haven't tried them yet but I will report back when I do. I have never used a dry shampoo before. I have heard good things about them but from what I understood they were a little pricey.

As I said before, I only wash my hair every other day. Sometimes wash day rolls around and I have to run out unexpectedly. What I do when that happens is use baby powder to freshen up my oily roots. I just take the baby powder(any type will do) and pour a little in my hands. Then I distribute onto my hair around the roots. Make sure that the powder gets absorbed or your hair will look white/grey. That keeps your hair looking fresh til you can get it washed later. After finding these, maybe I will retire my baby powder. We shall see..........

No comments: