2/01/2010

LACURA SKIN CARE LINE FROM ALDI GROCERY STORES

I discovered the Lacura skin care line from Aldi grocery stores a couple of months ago after reading about them online. They are supposed to be really good products and are really cheap.

The next day I made a trip to Aldi about 30 minutes from my house. I bought the cleanser(3.49), regular toner and the one for sensitive skin(2.49),the Q10 night cream with retinol and the Q10 day cream (3.99 each).

I think the cleanser is pretty good. I have very weird combination skin.I get dry patches really easy. I also am really oily and have blackheads. I like both of the toners equally. They are as good as any of the ones I have bought before and paid more money for them. I really like the night cream . It is moisturizing but not overly greasy. I am not really impressed with the day cream and did not see anything special about it. Overall these are just as good as alot of other products but they are cheaper than most.

No comments: