2/01/2010

MY CURRENT STRAIGHTENER FROM SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

Believe me when I tell you that I have owned as many straighteners as I have hair dryers. I mean dozens of straighteners by many different brands.

I am currently using one from Sally's called Hot and Silky by silk elements.It gets really hot. It has a temperature dial and I use it between 2 and 3. I am losing hair and cannot afford to burn anymore off. You need to use a hot iron mat that they sell at Sally's also. This way you do not mess up you  bathroom counter because they get super HOT!! A hot iron mat is always good to have anyway with any straightener or curling iron.

I also like (surprise surprise) my many conair straighteners. Conair straighteners are really great. I love the conair you style multi-function straightener. You can straighten hair or create waves. This straightener has a curved plate on one side. It is really awesome.

I also like the conair infiniti I-series 3/4 inch straighteners. I have the one with the color green on it. It is very light to hold and is not cumbersome. It has got alot of heat settings and a screen for reading the temperature. I probably own just about every conair product ever made. Sad but true!

No comments: