2/11/2010

GUESS WHAT I GOT TODAY


My stuff from AVON. Woohoo!!! They always seem to ship UPS basic which means ups hands it off to the postal service for them to drop it off in your mail. This always seems to be a problem when items are shipped to me like this. For some reason, my stuff never seems to make it to the post office. It is always a big hassle so I must love AVON to keep going through this trouble.

Today, I called the post office hoping by some chance maybe it was dropped off there today. Guess what? I lucked out and it was there. I was shocked!!! I asked if we could come and pick it up instead of waiting for the mail tomorrow. So my sweet hubby went to the post office and got it for me.

I haven't tried any of it yet except for spraying a little of the perfume. It smells pretty good. The stuff that I got was on their site but a couple of the things were from the Avon outlet. I think a couple of the things might be being discontinued. I guess I set myself up for heartache if I love the stuff and can't get it anymore.

The stuff that I got was Wish of Luck perfume, Anew advanced all -in-one MAX lotion (2 of them), liiv botanicals eye cream, Moisture Therapy Intensive hand cream, and one of their lip balms in gingerbread. I love the smell of cinnamon, cloves, gingerbread and pumpkin. Guess you can't guess my favorite season of the year:)

I will let you know how I like these products. I will wait til I use them a few times so I don't say I like it after trying it once and then change my mind. My skin may reject it the second time. That has been known to happen. Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

Amy @ The Mom Hood said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Going to check out your posts - I need new makeup :)