2/07/2010

MY VALENTINES DAY PRESENTS


Could it possibly be beauty products??? Why,yes it is!!!! My hubby is getting me the Avon products that I wanted for Valentines Day. WOOHOO---- I have never used any of the stuff that I just ordered,so I will report back with an update. It may take a while because it always seems like when I order from Avon it either gets lost or is extremely slow arriving in the mail. Hopefully these products will be worth the wait.

I will tell you about one of the products that I like from Avon. It is one of their retinol products. I have always heard you can tell if there is actually retinol in it by the color. I heard that if it gets a yellow tint after sitting for a few days,then it really does have a good amount in it. I am not sure if this is really true. BUT I will tell you that after sitting for a day or so without being used it does get a yellow tint on the product closest to the cap. It seems kind of like it is settling near the cap. So I am not sure if this verifies the claim about the retinol or not.

That aside, I do like the product. It is called Avon Solutions Ageless Results Intensive-A Line Treatment. It does seem to minimize my pores. I have not had a problem with it drying out my skin at this point. But I only use it once a day to maybe every other day. I really like products with retinol as you can probably tell by my other reviews. Of course they are not a miracle in a tube or bottle but I do think they help some.

I have problem skin that is a major pain. Anything that can help somewhat is always a good thing. I will let you know how I like my new Avon products after I have give them a try.

One last random thought, you know how I said that my hair is thinning? You know what really is ironic? I lose it from my head but I have random hair that pops up in places that it shouldn't be. Does anyone know what I mean? You know, the random hairs that show up on your chin or your neck? I find this so weird. Like some sort of cosmic joke. You lose your hair on your head but gain it in UNWANTED PLACES. So Strange!!! If we could only take that neck and chin hair and attach it to our heads. Wouldn't that be cool?

No comments: