2/06/2010

WOW, NOW THAT'S ALOT OF SNOW!!!



Well it's official---we are snowed in. It seems like we can't get away from the snow this year. We don't normally get much so everyone is shocked by the amount that we have been getting this year.

My kids love it but it seems like they haven't gone to school since Christmas break. Actually I think they have gone about 3 days since the middle of December.This time we got slammed with over 2 feet of snow (almost 3 feet). They were predicting up to about 4 feet,so I guess we got lucky:)

I don't mind the snow but after a few days I will start to go a little stir crazy. Thought I would share a picture with you. The whole family played out in the snow today. It was alot of fun but kind of hard to walk in because there is so much. Poor hubby is so sore from clearing snow for many hours. We don't have a 4-wheeler or riding mower with a plow so it was just him and a shovel. Poor guy!! Anyway,take a look:) This was last night before we got about 15 more inches.

No comments: