2/12/2010

I LOVE TARGET FOR CLEARANCE CRUISIN'

I have been a faithful shopper of Target for many years. I go there weekly if not more just to cruise the end caps for sales. It is like a sport to me. To think someone is getting one of my clearances on a day I might not be there drives me nuts. I usually go very early in the morning right after they open. The only problem with that is the aisles are usually blocked by workers.

Let me explain. I normally cruise the end caps because that is where they normally put the clearances. Sometimes you can find some on the regular part of the shelves also but the sales are normally put on the ends. The workers are usually adjusting the clearance prices or adding new sale items in the morning when I am trying to shop. Darn those Target workers for doing their jobs;)

So I guess it is all about the weaving in and out so I can get to my clearances without running over the workers that are keeping me from my sales. I am kidding...sort of.

Anyway, I have always found great sales at Target. I would be rich if they had some sort of bonus card for each dollar you spend.

I will say that I do not like their return policy one bit. You better make sure you do not lose that receipt and if it is after 90 days then they will tell you "too bad buddy"(my words not theirs but you get the idea).

Target will let you return 2 things a calendar year with your drivers license. BUT the items cannot be worth more than 25.00. I learned this the hard way. I had a gift given from relatives and they lost the receipt. I had not previously returned anything that year without a receipt but they would not give me anything because it was priced at 30.00. Their return policy just bugs me. Walmart has a much better return policy no doubt about it.

I shop alot at Target and Walmart. But I will say that I do not normally ever get the clearances at Walmart that I get at Target. I mainly do my grocery shopping at Walmart.

Now if Target would do something about their nutty return policy and start carrying groceries (my Targets around me are not Super Targets),they might never get me to leave:) Oh yeah and adding a hair salon would help too!!!

No comments: