2/01/2010

MARGARITE TINTED ZINC CREAM

This is a acne cream for drying out pimples but this one is tinted.  I discovered this one at iherb.com.

It is absorbed into the skin very well and does not cake on the skin. It blends really well with my very pale skin tone so that says alot. It has some really good ingredients like zinc,lanolin and colloidal sulfur. Yes, another cream with sulfur.

I think we have come to the conclusion it is gonna be in most acne treatments. It also has bentonite in it, which I understand is a type of clay that is supposed to be beneficial for the skin. If you are interested in this,the only place I have ever seen it is at iherb.com.

If you use this code during checkout IGA854 and you are a first time customer, you will receive 5.00 off instantly. You do not have to have a certain purchase amount but you do have to be a first time customer at iherb.com.

No comments: