2/07/2010

MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH MASCARA


My mom always used this mascara and now I know why. Another oldie but a goodie. This is a really great mascara and it is about 4.00. I have 3 mascaras that I use right now. I have used tons of different brands of mascara but I always come back to great lash as one of my main mascaras.

It is really weird but some mascaras make my eyelashes fall out like crazy just after one use. I do not have many eyelashes to begin with so I can't afford to lose any. I can tell after 1-2 uses if I am going to be able to continue wearing the mascara with no problems.

Sometimes it surprises me that I even like beauty products. I have my never ending list of skin/scalp/hair problems. I have combo skin that is a constant pain in the a..:) I have thinning hair and a scalp that I fight to keep dandruff free. I have hair that starting thinning for no good reason. But all that being said, I still LOVE LOVE LOVE skin/scalp/hair and every other product known to man.

My husband took me to Sephora last year for our anniversary so I could pick out my presents that I wanted. It was like a junkies heaven. I could not decide what to get even though I had researched the products that I wanted to try out.

Sephora is about an hour and a half from my house, so it was quite a trip just for beauty products. Even though I was not to impressed with my selections, I would still go back to Sephora.

While I liked Sephora and was so excited to go, I have found products just as good in regular department/drugstores. Also they were just a little expensive for my tastes. I felt really guilty about what I spent even though it was a present.

I always look at ingredients in everything. I didn't notice any ingredient all that amazing in any of the products. I knew that before I went to the store but I still wanted to go just because I had never been to a Sephora.

Maybe the next time I go they will be having a big supersale. (I doubt it but you never know) My point was that even though I have all of these skin/hair issues-----I am a true product addict. Now if it were only free to try all these products:)

No comments: