2/03/2010

I LOVE MY PED-EGG, BUT.......

It is not a one time fix. I love it and it does work. My husband has always said only a sandblaster would work on my dry feet. Well haha, I proved him wrong.

I have owned this for about a year and even bought my mom one. It was amazing to see that I had soft feet under all that dry skin. BUT,it doesn't stay that way. It is constant upkeep even when using lotion afterward. It is not a big deal but I guess I was hoping for a one time fix. Lazy me!!!

I thought once I removed the dry skin it would just stay soft. I probably do the ped egg 2-3 times a week before my shower.

I recently just bought the stuff called heel-tastic. It is another product from the as seen on TV stuff. I had read it has good reviews but at this point I am not impressed . I have used it about 5 times. I admit that the skin does feel smoother. But to me it just seems like it just coats it and doesn't pentrate like it says it does. The dry skin is still there snagging my furniture. I know it says it has all these penetrating ingredients but it also has dimethicone. Which I am not against but I know it is more of a coater than a penetrator. Or maybe my husband is right and nothing will ever fully penetrate those puppies.

Oh well,I guess I will keep slaving away with my Ped-Egg.

No comments: