2/06/2010

MY FAVORITE NAIL POLISH


I normally do not paint my fingernails.I guess because I am constantly doing dishes and I figure it would be pointless. However, I do paint my toenails pretty regularly. I have had a professional french manicure a few times but it really tears up your real nails.

The polish that I love to use on my toenails is Maybelline Express Finish. I do not have the time or patience to wait a long time for my toes to dry. This stuff really does dry quickly. I do not have to sit and worry that it will smudge after I thought it was dry. I only wish they would start coming out with new colors because it seems like I own every color they have up to this point. It lasts quite a while on my toes but I can't say how long it would last on your fingers.

Try Maybelline Express Finish if you are like me and have no patience to wait for your toes or fingers to dry.

No comments: