2/01/2010

BYE BYE BLEMISH DRYING LOTION

This is another really good drying lotion for drying out those pimples. This one can be bought on Amazon and I have also found it at Rite Aid.

This one has 10% sulfur so it doesn't smell all that great but it is not unbearable either. I mainly smell the camphor in in more than the sulfur.

I really like drying creams and I am so glad that there is a little selection of them now. With this drying lotion, do not shake it. You are supposed to put a q-tip into the sediment that has settled on the bottom.

In a pinch use regular calamine lotion as a drying agent for pimples. This is what I have done for years and it does work. After using calamine lotion for drying out my pimples for years, I noticed it is one of the ingredients in some of the drying lotions on the market today. Guess I had the right idea all along.

No comments: