2/02/2010

GOOD SKIN MATTIFYING GEL FROM KOHLS.COM



I have finally found a keeper. I have a really oily t-zone and am always searching for a good mattifying gel. I have tried a few others and was not really impressed. I found this at Kohls. It is from the brand good skin. The full name is all right mattifying gel.

It does contain salicylic acid in a 0.5% strength. I have not had any problem with this drying my skin. But I only wear it under my powder before going out. I don't just apply it to wear it around the house. I guess I use it like more of a primer.

It might be drying if you use it a few times a day. I guess it just depends on how your skin reacts to salicylic acid. This cost me about 12.00 and it lasts for quite a while. It is in a .5 FL.OZ tube. If you have problems with a shiny nose, you might like this mattifying gel.

6 comments:

natasha weisheimer said...

Kohls has discontinued this product; do you have any idea where else to get it??

would you share?

thanks!

Dannette said...

Hi Natasha!!!
I have not had to buy any recently because I still have some and I did not know that they discontinued it. That really upsets me. I did a little looking around on the web and everything leads back to kohls.com. Of course once there it says item no longer available. I am really shocked that they discontinued this item and really bummed. I am sorry that I am no help. But I thank you for bring the fact that it is discontinued to my attention.

natasha weisheimer said...

Hi Dannette,
I got good news now! I checked with Kohls' e-commerce dept. and they said that the product was NOT discontinued, just temporarily out of stock and will be available in about 2 weeks. I LOVE this product and was just as much bummed to hear it was not available. I actually found your blog when searching for merchant who may still carry it online.. Anyway, sounds like we will get it back :))

natasha weisheimer said...

Hi Dannette,
I got good news now! I checked with Kohls' e-commerce dept. and they said that the product was NOT discontinued, just temporarily out of stock and will be available in about 2 weeks. I LOVE this product and was just as much bummed to hear it was not available. I actually found your blog when searching for merchant who may still carry it online.. Anyway, sounds like we will get it back :))

Dannette said...

Hey Natasha,
I am sooo happy that they did not discontinue this. Thank you so much for letting me know. I really appreciate it. I have enough to last me for a couple more weeks and that is about it. I was having a mini panic attack last night after receiving your comments. I was freaking out because I was trying to figure out what I would find that would ever measure up!!! Now I do not have to find a replacement- WOOHOO!!!!! Thanks again for letting me know and have a great day:)

Unknown said...

PSSSHHHH yup they finally discontinued it. Can't find it anywhere. I've been using it for years now but it looks like I'm going to have to find a sub. If anyone has any recommendations or places I can find this product PLEASE shoot me an email at fiftyuglygnomes@gmail.com

Thanks!
Rachel