1/31/2010

SURF MIST FOR BEACH HAIR

This is FX Special Effects Surf mist. I have read that alot of hairstylists use this type of product because it has sea salt in it. I tried to make my own sea salt spray to get the beachy wavy effect and it didn't turn out too well.

I found this recently at Walgreens. I have looked and I have not seen it in any other stores. It must be pretty new. It says it is "after beach look styling spray" and it is sea salt infused. It also says extra texture for wild beachy sexy loose styles. WOW-that was a mouthful. I really like this spray.It has alot of really good ingredients in it like coconut oil , kelp extract and seaweed extract. Remember to look for this at walgreens because I can't find it anywhere else.

Also,right now it has a 1.00 off coupon on the bottle. Just an added bonus for a great product.

Next ,I will be telling you about what hair dryer and straightener that I use.Then I will move on to cosmetics and skin products. I really hope you stick around and maybe you will like some of these things that I find so great.

No comments: