1/31/2010

FAVORITE SHAMPOOS

I do not use conditioner in the shower any more. I used to never go without conditioner in the shower.Since the thinning started, I find I do not need it.

I use a shampoo that I buy from iherb.com. It is called Theraneem organix shampoo. It is all natural. I should mention that besides the thinning that I have always had another problem. Nice,right? My scalp has always been really dry and itchy. This shampoo is nice because neem is supposed to be really good for dandruff.It also has alot of other natural ingredients that are supposed to be good for your hair.

I use 2 different shampoos when I shower. I lather up with the Theraneem and leave it for about a minute. Then I rinse and I use a shampoo called Dare to Wear black by a company called Autograf. It is made with captan and collagen. It is an antifungal type shampoo and I have used it for years.Leave it on your hair for about 5-7 minutes. There is also a no questions asked refund policy if you don't like it. The owner is Dawn Mallory and she is fantastic!!If you order from Dawn,tell her Dannette sent you and I would appreciate it.

I also have a code for iherb.com. If you use this code during checkout and are a first time customer,you get 5.00 off instantly. No minimum purchase amount required. But you have to be a first time customer. The code is IGA854. Remember use this during checkout.

The people at iherb are really great.I have had packages from them get mangled during delivery from ups. If you call them and tell them that something leaked or was messed up, they send you a brand new item of whatever was messed up immediately.I only have a picture of the theraneem and I do not have one of the Autograf Dare to Wear black shampoo. The reason that I do not have a picture of that right now is because I switched bottles and poured it into a different container. I had a huge bottle of Dare to wear black and it did not fit in my shower. So I have been pouring it into a smaller bottle that would fit in the shower caddy.

I will be ordering a smaller sized bottle sometime in the near future. After I receive it in the original container I will post a picture. Next post I will tell you about the heaven sent leave in conditioners (there are 2) that I found. They do not weigh down my hair and they make it super shiny. I have tried ALOT of  leave-in conditioners and these are truly AMAZING!!!!  Stick around and I will tell you about them next.

No comments: