1/31/2010

BEDHEAD HARD TO GET TEXTURIZING PASTE

I discovered this a couple of years ago and would be lost without it. I actually got one in my stocking for Christmas this year because, heaven forbid, I would run out.

This is by bedhead and is in a little roundish blue sphere. It is a texturizing paste. It does not take alot of product and your hair will not be greasy when using the right amount for you. You just need to experiment with the amount a little bit.

I put some between my fingers to "melt the paste" a little. Then I just distribute through my hair. I can't even describe how much I love this paste. I have used alot of things described as a texturizing paste and they are more like a cream. This paste is harder but it emulsifies easily. If you don't melt it completely and see a little on a hair strand ,just rub that strand and it will mix right in. It is pretty goof-proof.

Try it and see if it works for you. You can buy it at salons that carry the bedhead line of products and it is also sold on Amazon.com. Next up,the last product that I use in my routine. I also want to mention that I only wash and style my hair every other day. Once I fix it with these items,I don't usually have to do much with it until I wash again.

No comments: