1/31/2010

BEST LEAVE-IN CONDITIONERS EVER

Let me tell you ,I have tried every leave-in conditioner imaginable. I was never pleased with any of them. Then I discovered-  It's a 10 miracle leave-in product and Miracle7 leave-in  mist.

I discovered Miracle7 first and it is sold exclusively at Sally beauty supply. I was so impressed that the next day i bought a second bottle. I was so scared I might run out and that would be tragic. I absolutely fell in love.

Then I had heard about a leave-in called it's a 10 from a magazine article. Didn't think much about it. THEN I was walking past a salon and saw they had it in the display. I thought I should give it a try and if I didn't like it I would return it. I tried it and really liked it too. It looked almost the same as Miracle 7. It is a spray but is creamy. I do not spray either directly on my hair. I only need a small amount that I spray into my hand and distribute that way.

They were so similar that I checked the ingredients and ta-da!!! They were almost identical but Miracle 7 has something called Euterpe oleracea pulp oil and citric acid. Also its a 10 has something called coumarin3. Those are really the only differences between the 2 leave-ins.

What I do now is 1 spray of each in my hand and distribute through my hair. I love them both equally and like what they do together. I really don't know what I would do if they ever stop making these. You can buy it's a 10 on Amazon.com and Miracle7 from Sally beauty. Some select salons also sell it's a 10. Don't miss out on these amazing leave-ins!!! They do not make my hair greasy or weighed down. Next up,I will tell you about the styling product that I can't live without. Stay tuned:)

No comments: