3/04/2010

MY BATHROOM ORGANIZERS-SENT FROM HEAVEN




I know you will find this hard to believe. I am a neat freak!!! Even though my cabinets are overflowing and I have to constantly rearrange them, I really like things to be neat. This is always a challenge with the amount of products that I have, of course. I called it chaotic organization. I will post a picture so you get the idea.

Anyway,I found these makeup organizers at Target on clearance. I absolutely love them for keeping my daily stuff organized.

I put them on top my bathroom dresser with my mini speakers for my mp3 player. They are perfect and I do not know how I lived without them. Sorry, a little dramatic I know. You will understand if you have as much as I do and still value organization.

If you have the space in your bathroom for these, run to Target now and get your bathroom organized. Then you can breathe a sign of relief and maybe not forget what you actually have stuffed in the cabinet. The problem is I need about 20 of these.

No comments: