3/04/2010

I got a new straightener from Sally Beauty



This is a really great straightener. It is called ION TITANIUM PLATINUM 5/8" KOMPACT DUAL VOLTAGE STYLING IRON. It cost about 30.00.

It is a mini straightener and is great for styling side swept bangs. It is a must have for shorter hair styles like mine.

It comes with a heat resistant,insulated travel pouch. It heats up to 386 degrees. I will say that you cannot adjust the heat so that would be the only drawback to this wonderful straightener. It only has an on/off switch and it says that it heats up to 386 degrees. It does not seem to be too hard on my hair.

It really is easy to handle. It is lightweight and not cumbersome. It leaves my hair really shiny and managable. But it doesn't "smash" my hair. My hair still has body and movement but is sleek and shiny. Hope that makes sense.

This product is defintely worth a try if you are looking for a new straightener(or to add to your straightener collection if you are like me).

Wow,I got alot of blogging done today. I feel proud:) Now I gotta go make my daughters cake for her 16th birthday!!!!

No comments: