3/04/2010

Future fun topics

I am expanding my horizons,ladies!!! I want to start discussing a few other accessories in addition to my product obsession. I not only love beauty products but I love purses and bras. Now I know you are thinking "huh"??? Did she just say "bras"? Why,yes I did. Let me explain.

I have always loved purses and that is a normal girl thing, so that is nothing surprising. I will tell you about my favorite styles and such in the future. But you may think my love of bras is peculiar.

Well I have bigger breasts (DD) and finding a good bra is not easy. I have found if your bra does not fit right,you might as well forget it. Your clothes will not look or feel right either. I will tell you that I treat my bras like gold.

My main bras that I have worn for years are the Playtex t-shirt bras. I am not sure if they are still called that anymore as they have evolved a little over the years. But they are generally still the same. They give you lift and support but they are so comfortable.

But I am so scared they will eventually stop making them. That is what normally happens with alot of my favorites. So I am always on the lookout for any bras that I will deem keepers. Let me tell you, if I think they are keepers--Lookout!!! You will never be rid of me:)

So in the future I will keep you posted on any of my new favorites. If anyone needs the exact product number of the t-shirt bras, just send me an email and I will get the number on the tag to you. These bras run about 15.00 at Target and Walmart.

No comments: